If you’re a commercial property investor, you may wonder if it’s better to work with a commercial mortgage broker rather or direct lender. Commercial mortgage brokers act as middlemen between a network of direct lenders and the property investor. They can simplify and streamline the lending process and can negotiate the terms of your loan which in turn saves you a ton of legwork. So why should you work with a commercial mortgage broker instead of a direct lender. Here are 10 reasons why:
10 Reasons to Work with a Commerical Mortgage Broker
- They alleviate your stress and save you time – comparison shopping your mortgage options can be extremely stressful and time-consuming. Commercial mortgage brokers simplify the process by enabling you to fill out a single application that will be sent to numerous direct lenders.
- They are experts in the lending industry – commercial mortgage brokers are lending specialists who can provide expert advice and guidance on different mortgage products.
- They are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to credit policies – because mortgage brokers know how to decipher the jargon of the trade, they can better explain your lending options.
- They are independent entities – commercial mortgage brokers are objective and unbiased. Furthermore, they aren’t employed by a lending or mortgage company and operate independently.
- They can help you locate investor-friendly lenders – when it comes to knowing the right lending options for different investment properties, commercial mortgage brokers are experts in their field.
- They help you avoid the risk or only working with a single lender – working with a direct lender means that you’re putting all your eggs in one basket. Furthermore, the approval process can take considerably longer.
- They make it easy for you to access their services – mortgage brokerages are often viewed as mobile services. Unlike some professionals who insist that you schedule an appointment with them, commercial mortgage brokers are always available.
- They provide ongoing consultation and support from start to finish – commercial mortgage brokers will review your case annually to ensure that you’re comfortable with the structure of your loan.
- They simplify the lending process and empower your borrowing ability – whether you’re employed or own your own business, commercial mortgage brokers can help you work out your borrowing ability.
- They work with a large network of direct lenders and real estate agents – this helps find lenders with the best mortgage interest rates and home loan terms.
Commerical Mortgage Broker in Columbus
To learn more about the advantages of working with a commercial mortgage broker versus a direct lender, call Liberty Capital Services at (614) 505-0620 today. Our experts are available to take your call and offer custom solutions for your investment properties.